Wow, Women of Faith worship team... your music is beautiful. Your gifts undeniable. It has only been about a month since experiencing the wonder of your voices in amazing moments at the Las Vegas conference. After this I had the chance to receive your worship c.d. and was asked to review it honestly. I have listened repeatedly to this CD over the past 2 weeks. I so wished to listen to this music and fall head over heels, as I had at the conference, but sadly I didn't. Although I do like this collection of song and am happy to enjoy it in addition to my library, it was a bit underwhelming. I kept waiting to hear the WOW song. A moment that I could fall in love with it. It never really came. Maybe it was the song order or choice to remake well known songs. I don't know. What I do know is that your gifts are glorious. Your hearts are pure and your music is part of your journey. Every album marks each person differently.
As you see, my gifts lie in a creative sense as do those of these women. Mine in eye and theirs in ear. Images of enjoying your talent thru worship fill moments in my home. Thank you for sharing your gift Women of Faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment